Versatile and Easy to Use – The eT650D Delivers Fast Accurate Readings Instantly Wherever You Need Them
In the Kitchen:
Perfect for saute’ pans, grills, pizza ovens and stones, Himalayan salt blocks, smokers, deep fryers, refrigerators and freezers.
Around the Home, Shop or Office:
Check heating and AC vent and water heater and pipe temperatures. Scan walls and crawl spaces for insulation leaks that can be costing you big $$ on heating and cooling.
For The Automobile:
Great for auto diagnostics, too: check cooling systems, catalytic converters, brakes, and tires. You can even use it to identify and diagnose a misfiring piston!
No Matter How You Use It – You’ll Love How Fast and Easy It Is
Go Hands Free
While you make your soaps and candles or other high intensity craft work! With the Scan Lock Hands Free Mode you can use it to track temperatures while you do other things – set your audible alarms to notify you when temperatures are reached!
Get Instant Readings Across Large Surfaces
From pizza stones and baking surfaces to insulated walls and ceilings, duct work, newly poured cement, or painting surfaces, the Scan mode lets you get instant accurate readings making hot and cool spots easy to locate.
Indoors or Out, Adjustable Emissivity Means You can Measure ANYTHING
You can take spot readings of everything from walk in freezers to reptile enclosures or outside gardens and greenhouse beds, chicken coops, hot houses or anywhere else you need to get fast accurate readings.
Use our Ultimate Emissivity Guide to find the correct setting, adjust your emissivity with the simple up/down arrow keys and off you go!
Operations and Special Features
The eT650D measures temperatures in the range of -58°F to 1202°F (-50°C to 650°C) with an accuracy of ± (1% of reading + 1°C/2°F) or ± 2°C/3.5°F, whichever is greater.
Readings are taken instantly, in about half a second. You can take single readings, or continuously scan surfaces.
Two lasers make targeting more precise than a single laser. The optimum target distance is 8 inches at which the two laser dots converge, but you can easily measure objects at distances of several feet. At larger distances, the area of measurement is roughly a circle inside the two laser dots.
The eT650D IR thermometer comes with many advanced features not found on other models, including:
- Max/Min/Average display
- User-selectable alarm threhsholds (high and low) with audible alarms
- Lock feature for continuous readings
- Retains user settings for lasers (on/off), backlight (on/off), and temperature unit (°C or °F)
- Adjustable emissivity. Adjusting the emissivity allows you to take more accurate measurements, especially when measuring shiny surfaces.
- eT650D Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer
- Comprehensive user manual in four languages (EN, FR, DE, ES)
- 9V battery
- Soft storage case (holster)
The eT650D is FDA, FCC, and CE compliant.
- Temperature Range: -50°C to 650°C (-58°F to 1202°F)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C/0.1°F
- Emissivity: Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Optical Resolution: 10:1 Distance to Spot Size Ratio
- Basic Accuracy: ± (1% of reading + 1°C/2°F) or ± 2°C/3.5°F (whichever is greater)
- Response Time: approx. 500 msec
- Spectral Response: 8 to 14μm
- Laser Pointer: Dual, Class 2, Output < 1mW, Wavelength 630nm to 670nm
- Power: 9V battery, NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR61, or equivalent. Included.
- Weight: 167g (5.9oz.)
- Size: 180 x 107 x 40mm (7.1 x 4.2 x 1.6 in.)
Manual – English / Spanish / French / German
ennoLogic eT650D/eT1050D Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer User Manual
ennoLogic eT650D/eT1050D Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer Quickstart Guide
Manual – Italian
ennoLogic eT650D Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer User Manual – Italian