The Professional Mechanic’s and Maker’s High Temp IR Thermometer -58°F to 1922°F
Instant Non-Contact High-Temperature Readings
This high-temp IR gun delivers fast accurate non-contact temperature readings instantly and precisely when you need them without putting you at risk.
The Worker’s Workhorse
Perfect for professionals in industry, mechanics, makers, DIYers, forgers, and anyone working in high temperature environments where speed and accuracy of the reading are critical to success.
Non-Contact Keeps You out of Harm’s Way with Point-Aim-and-Shoot Technology
Delivers accurate readings without contact with the heat source.
From troubleshooting heavy equipment, farm equipment, long distance haulers to checking temperatures on engines, compressors, HVAC equipment and more.
This instrument is the right choice for automotive diagnostics, heavy equipment testing (bearings/windings/pistons/housings etc.), forging, metalwork of all kinds including welding, sculpting and tempering, glass fusion art, jewelry making, electrical system and HVAC system diagnostics. Once you own it, you’ll quickly discover the uses are endless.
Operations and Special Features
The eT1050D measures temperatures in the range of -58°F to 1922°F (-50°C to 1050°C) with an accuracy of ± (1% of reading + 1°C/2°F) or ± 2°C/3.5°F, whichever is greater.
Readings are taken instantly, in about half a second. You can take single readings, or continuously scan surfaces.
Knowing the exact spot you’re aiming at is critical at high temperatures, and the two lasers of the eT1050D make targeting more precise than a single laser. The optimum target distance is 8 inches at which the two laser dots converge, but you can easily measure objects at distances of several feet. At larger distances, the area of measurement is roughly a circle inside the two laser dots.
The eT1050D IR thermometer comes with many advanced features not found on other models, including:
- Max/Min/Average display
- User-selectable alarm threhsholds (high and low) with audible alarms
- Lock feature for continuous readings
- Retains user settings for lasers (on/off), backlight (on/off), and temperature unit (°C or °F)
- Adjustable emissivity. Adjusting the emissivity allows you to take more accurate measurements, especially when measuring shiny surfaces.
Use our Ultimate Emissivity Guide to find the correct setting, adjust your emissivity with the simple up/down arrow keys and off you go!
- eT1050D Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer
- Comprehensive user manual in four languages (EN, FR, DE, ES)
- 9V battery
- Soft storage case (holster)
The eT1050D is FDA, FCC, and CE compliant.
- Temperature Range: -50°C to 1050°C (-58°F to 1922°F)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C/0.1°F
- Emissivity: Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Optical Resolution: 10:1 Distance to Spot Size Ratio
- Basic Accuracy: ± (1% of reading + 1°C/2°F) or ± 2°C/3.5°F (whichever is greater)
- Response Time: approx. 500 msec
- Spectral Response: 8 to 14μm
- Laser Pointer: Dual, Class 2, Output < 1mW, Wavelength 630nm to 670nm
- Power: 9V battery, NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR61, or equivalent. Included.
- Weight: 167g (5.9oz.)
- Size: 180 x 107 x 40mm (7.1 x 4.2 x 1.6 in.)
Manual – English / Spanish / French / German
ennoLogic eT650D/eT1050D Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer User Manual
ennoLogic eT650D/eT1050D Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer Quickstart Guide
Manual – Italian
ennoLogic eT650D Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer User Manual – Italian