Versatile, Easy-To-Use Infrared Thermometer For Multiple Purposes And Hobbies
Eugene, Oregon: The ennoLogic eT650D dual laser infrared thermometer quickly and accurately measures surface temperatures without direct contact with the object giving it the power of versatility to gather temperature readings for a variety of materials and purposes.
The eT650D infrared thermometer measures the radiant thermal energy emitted by an object to determine its surface temperature. This temperature reading depends on the emissivity—the ability to emit thermal radiation–of the material being measured. The eT650D infrared thermometer allows you to adjust the emissivity setting to match the material to gather more accurate measurements. Learn more about emissivity, the characteristics of different materials, and suggested settings for common materials on ennoLogic’s website.
Features of the eT650D Infrared Thermometer:
- Dual Laser for precise targeting
- Easy to read LCD display with white backlight
- User Controlled Laser and Blacklight functions allow user to turn lasers and/or display panel backlighting on or off at will
- Fast response time with Min/Max display
- Adjustable emissivity provides increased accuracy for different materials
- Adjustable High/Low set points with audible alarm
- Lock feature for continuous readings
- Retains user settings for laser, backlight, and °C/°F
- Double molded housing
- Soft storage case and 9V battery included
The dual laser infrared technology of the eT650D does not require direct contact with the surface it’s measuring and has the power to measure just about any surface—even those too hot to get close to, in difficult locations, or out of reach. Therefore, this infrared thermometer is an essential tool for just about any project
Use ennoLogic’s eT650D Infrared Thermometer for:
- HVAC Services: Check the temperature of heating and cooling units to save time and money.
- Home Improvement: Quickly and accurately find insulation problems in homes and buildings.
- Cooking and BBQ: Measure the temperature of your BBQ or pizza stone to create the perfect culinary masterpiece.
- Vehicle Upkeep: Check vehicle’s cooling system, catalytic converter, brakes, tires, and even misfires.
- Hobbies: Use for soap making, candy making, or beer brewing.
- Animals: Create the perfect habitat for reptile enclosures and chicken coops.
About ennoLogic: ennoLogic is a brand of high-quality electronics products with a focus on measurement and test instruments. The brand’s goal is to offer reliable, accurate, high-quality technology products at affordable prices, backed by exceptional customer service and support. The ennoLogic brand was founded in 2013 in Eugene, Oregon.