Measure Wood Moisture Content of Firewood for Better Heating Efficiency
Get the maximum heat out of your firewood by making sure it’s properly seasoned (15-20% moisture content).
Use the eH710T to measure firewood by placing the pins on the open (cut) surface of split logs or rounds. Be sure to select the proper wood setting to get an accurate reading.
Quickly Locate Water Damage after Flooding Affecting Drywall, Carpet, Subflooring and More
Find moisture in walls, wallboard, carpeting, underlayment, subfloors, insulation, and more.
Detect water in walls if you suspect a burst frozen pipe.
Works equally well for plumbing leaks and localized water damage.
Measuring Moisture Content of all Kinds of Wood and Building Materials is Easy with the ennoLogic Moisture Meter eH710T
From pouring concrete to installing new flooring, you can instantly check for the proper moisture levels to ensure your project is a success.
Check moisture levels of floor boards, subfloor and concrete before installing wood flooring.
This moisture meter also comes in handy for checking lumber moisture for woodworking projects.
Quick and Easy
- Remove the protective cap
- Press the Power button
- Select your material type
- Push the two pins of the meter into the material you want to measure.
- In a couple seconds the meter will display the moisture content on its large easy-to-read display with wide viewing angle.
- Pin-type moisture meter with ROBUST WELL-MOUNTED PINS and a LARGE BACKLIT LCD display that is easy to read even in dark and hard to reach places.
- Features 7 MATERIAL SETTINGS to measure moisture of firewood, carpet, sheetrock, cement, gypsum, mortar, bricks, and other materials.
- Accurate, stable and repeatable readings, and does not give widely varying results.
- The meter has an exceptionally wide range, it can measure moisture levels as low as 0.1% in certain building materials, and 7% for wood.
- Use the handy HOLD function to freeze a reading for later viewing, and MAX and MIN display to evaluate a range of measurements.
- Includes an AIR TEMPERATURE SENSOR that can be configured to read Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Temperature unit and last used material setting is remembered after power off.
- Powered by 3 AAA batteries (included)
- Auto-power off after 10 minutes
- Large protective cap and quality padded holster make storing, carrying and transporting this handy little gadget a breeze.
- Material 1: Beech, Spruce, Larch, Birch, Cherry, Walnut, Carpet (8.8 ~ 54.8%)
- Material 2: Oak, Cedar, Maple, Ash, Douglas Fir, Pine, Meranti (7.0 ~ 47.9%)
- Material 3: Cement, Concrete, Plaster, Drywall (0.9 ~ 22.1%)
- Material 4: Anhydrite (0.0 ~ 11.0%)
- Material 5: Cement Mortar (0.7 ~ 8.6%)
- Material 6: Lime Mortar (0.6 ~ 9.9%)
- Material 7: Brick (0.0 ~ 16.5%)
- Temperature: -10..50°C, + 14..122°F
- Resolution : 0.1%; 0.1°C; 0.1°F
- Accuracy : ±2%; ±1°C
- Power: 3 x 1.5V AAA batteries (included), auto-power off
- Size : 121*55.5*28mm
- Weight : 115g (including batteries)
- eH710T Moisture Meter
- User Manual
- 3x AAA batteries
ennoLogic eH710T Moisture Meter User Manual
ennoLogic eH710T Moisture Meter Quickstart Guide