No More Costly Measuring Errors!
- The eD560L delivers extremely accurate measurements up to a distance of 196’ (60 meters) – accurate to 1/16th of an inch (2mm)!
- Whether you’re taking measurements for the foundation on a new home, or just need to hang a picture properly, the eD560L delivers instant accurate measurements to get your work done right in record time.
No More Dangerous Two Person Jobs Managing Unwieldy Tape Measures in Difficult Places
- Now you can easily measure the height of second story windows, stairwells, roof and gutter lines or utility poles safely from the ground in just moments.
- No need to bring a ladder, climb on furniture, climb on rooftops or lean out of windows to try to hold and read a tape measure.
- Simply aim the meter, take your reading and get the results you need with pin-point accuracy from one position, safely on the ground.
Save Time and Money When Quoting Jobs
- Quote twice as many jobs in half the time and get accurate exact data so your quotes are correct from the start.
- Less risk, better results and more efficiency means an improved bottom line for contractors and professionals.
- Makes light work of any estimating job even for a solo contractor.
Get Reliable Accurate Results on Every Job
- With the eD560L there’s never any question about the math. The built in functions do the area and volume measurements for you in seconds, so you don’t have to second guess your numbers.
- Fast and easy-to-use means you can spot check someone else’s work in less time than it takes to review their procedures. Just run your own measurements and you’ll know instantly if there were errors made.
The eD560L laser tape measure is handy for all kinds of home and professional projects. It’s lightweight, compact, and very easy to use. Measure distance, area, and volume with precision accuracy.
Advanced Modes Make Measuring Easier
- Use continuous mode, addition and subtraction of measurements, area and volume calculation from two or three consecutive measurements to solve complex measurement challenges.
- Several Pythagorean modes make it easy to measure height, pinpoint the top and bottom of second story windows or measure only a specific section of a wall.
- Select a front or back edge reference point for precise measuring.
- Stand the eD560L on any side and get a flat measuring surface.
The eD560L is powered by two AAA batteries (included) and comes with a convenient holster, lanyard, and a detailed user manual.