The eM530S is a versatile digital multimeter with battery tester. It accurately measures AC and DC voltage and current, resistance, continuity, and diodes, features non-contact voltage detect, and has three modes for testing batteries under load.
This multimeter is autoranging, but can be switched to manual ranging. The LCD comes with a backlight, which stays on for 15 seconds after turned on.
The instrument is very accurate, and delivers measurements faster than most multimeters. It’s compliant with CAT II and CAT III 600V standards. The meter comes with a user manual, 3 AAA batteries, and test leads.
The eM530S digital multimeter is perfect for electricians, automotive diagnostics, and all-purpose home uses.
- Professional multi-purpose multimeter for electricians, home and automotive uses, and perfect for electronic projects
- Accurately measures voltage, current, and resistance
- Test batteries under load, test diodes and continuity
- Battery tester functions allow testing of batteries under load with a test current of a few mA to provide more accurate information of remaining battery life than just measuring battery voltage
- Detect AC power in outlets and power cords with the meter’s non-contact voltage detect feature
- Large and easy-to-read digital display with bright backlight (15 seconds, after which the backlight automatically turns off to conserve battery life)
- DMM features Max/Min display and data hold function
- Auto Ranging or Manual Ranging can be selected
- Auto-power off (after 15 minutes)
- Very accurate: 0.7% of reading for DC voltage and 1.2% of reading for most DC current ranges.
- Fast resistance measurements at accuracies of 1% for most resistance ranges
- Fast response and quick power up. Separate power button allows meter to remain set to most frequently used function.
- Also features audible continuity check and diode test function
- Non-Contact Voltage Detect fuction: useful for voltage detection in power cords, circuit breakers, electrical fixtures, outlets and switches (flashing light and beeper)
- Compliant with IEC 1010, CAT II and CAT III 600V overvoltage standards
- Durable heavy-duty housing with protective rubber sides for mechanical protection
- Comes with user manual, 3 x 1.5V AAA batteries, and test leads
- 10-Year warranty, hassle-free replacement guarantee, and 100% money back guarantee
Accurate Multimeter + Handy Battery Tester = ennoLogic eM530S
The eM530S multimeter from ennoLogic is not only one of the most stylish multimeters on the market, it is also one of the most versatile. Want to measure voltage or current, both DC and AC? Check! Need to find out if a battery is still good? Check! Want to quickly test if that outlet in your home has power? Check!
This DMM is a CAT II and CAT III 600V compliant digital multimeter that is highly accurate, and provides fast readings for many home and automotive uses. It is autoranging and accurately measures AC and DC voltage, AC and DC current, and resistance. It also includes functions for continuity and diode testing, battery testing under load, and non-contact voltage detect.
The large display (1.75″x1.125″) is easy to read and has a bright backlight. Response is fast. Provides accurate voltage (0.7% DC, 0.8% AC), current (1.2..2% DC, 1.5..3% AC), and resistance (1.0%) measurements. Special features include Max/Min, and Data Hold.