Get All the Weather Data You Need In One Pocket Sized Device
The digital anemometer eA890R is a feature-loaded little gadget that’s perfect for hiking and mountaineering, sailing, fishing, hunting, model plane and drone flying or any other outdoor activity.
Combines 8 weather parameters into one small light-weight unit.
It’s Like a Weather Station in Your Pocket!
Hold it into the wind or air flow you want to measure for instant wind speed readings in mph. Prefer different units? Press the Units button to cycle through mph, m/s, ft/min, knots, and km/h.
But the ennoLogic anemometer eA980R measures more than just wind speed. It also registers wind chill, air temperature, humidity, heat index, dew point, barometric pressure, and pressure altitude. With all that it’s hard to believe that this little weather station is smaller than a cell phone and easily fits into your pocket.
Want to Test if it’s Safe to Fly Your Drone?
Press the power button, hold the anemometer into the wind and within seconds you know the wind speed.
Use the Average function to get a more accurate reading in changing conditions, or the Max function to measure gusts.
Whether you’re flying RC planes, drones, wings, helicopters or quadcopters – this compact ultra-light tool can help you figure out how much headwind you’re dealing with, which direction you should launch, or if it’s too windy to fly.
Use it for HVAC DIY Work
Measure HVAC register flows in various rooms to help balance out your system.
This anemometer does not measure cfm directly, but you can use its Average function and an online conversion tool to estimate cfm from the air speed and size of your register or grille. If your vents are the same size, you can simply use air speed as a comparative relative measurement to balance air flow of your A/C. Or check air speed before and after improvements you made.
- 8 weather parameters:
- Wind chill
- Air Temperature *
- Heat Index
- Dew Point
- Barometric Pressure
- Pressure Altitude **
- Multiple units: mph, m/s, ft/min, knots, km/h, °F, °C, %RH, inHg, mbar, hpa, ft, m.
- Beaufort Scale
- Max, Min, Average, and Hold functions
- Auto power off with override option
- Calibration function
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY
* Temperature response is slow (5 to 10 minutes) in conditions of low or nor air flow due to the location of the temperature sensor inside the unit.
** Altitude reading is PRESSURE ALTITUDE, which is based on barometric pressure. It requires calibration at a known altitude to get true altitude and changes without changing your position if barometric pressure changes.
- Wind speed: 0 to 65 mph, resolution 0.2mph, ±5%
- Wind chill: -49 to 50 °F, ±1.8°F
- Temperature: -20 to 158 °F, ±1.8°F
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 100 %, ±3%
- Heat Index: 70 to 130 °F, ±3.6 °F
- Dew Point: -20 to 158 °F, ±3.6 °F
- Barometric Pressure: 0.29 to 32.48 inHg, ±0.05 inHg
- Pressure Altitude: -6000 to 30000 ft, ±50 ft
- Power: LIR2032 3.6V battery. Rechargeable. 12 hours typical use. Do NOT use CR2032 batteries!
- Size: 4.3” x 1.8” x 0.8”
- Weight: 2.1 oz.
- eA980R Anemometer
- User Manual
- LIR2032 Coin Cell Battery
- Carrying Case
ennoLogic eA980R Anemometer User Manual
ennoLogic eA980R Anemometer Quickstart Guide