- THE ENNOLOGIC SOUND LEVEL METER provides accurate decibel (loudness) readings from 30 to 130 dB with ±1.5 dB accuracy. It is the ideal tool to find out if something in your neighborhood or at your workplace is too loud, potentially causing hearing damage. Loudness is difficult to assess without proper equipment and is highly subjective. Use this Type 2 decibel meter to get convincing data for any situation.
- MAKE SURE YOUR WORKPLACE IS SAFE: Prove to your coworkers that a noise source at your workplace is too loud and causes hearing damage. Monitor loudness levels on construction sites. Test the loudness of machines in a factory, or conduct general area noise monitoring in industrial environments.
- AVOID OR RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH YOUR NEIGHBORS: Monitor sound levels in your neighborhood and outdoor traffic in your area. Make sure your aftermarket exhaust is below the noise ordinance limits. Check how loud your car audio is. Check the noise level of lawn mowers, weed eaters, leaf blowers, and tractors. Know the actual sound level in decibels before talking to your neighbors.
- USEFUL AND FUN AT HOME: Check the sound proofing of doors and windows. Balance the outputs of your home theater speakers (not easily done by ear). Measure how loud appliances are, or your air conditioner. Or take this meter to a store to compare the noise level of appliances or air conditioners before purchasing.
- RELIABLE AND ROBUST DECIBEL METER: Measurement range 30-130 dBA, accurate to ±1.5 dB. A and C frequency weighting. Fast and slow response. MAX reading display and ANALOG BAR GRAPH DISPLAY. Analog outputs (DC and AC). Large 1.5” LCD display with BACKLIGHT, easy to read even from a distance. Tripod mount (tripod not included). External power option. Auto power off with override option. Comes with carrying case, 4x AA batteries, analog output interface cable and user manual. 10 YEAR WARRANTY.
- Measurement range: 30~130 dBA
- Accuracy: +1.5 dB (reference sound pressure standard 94dB @ 1KHz)
- Standard: IEC651 type 2, ANSI S1.4 type 2
- Frequency response: 31.5~8.5KHz
- Resolution: 0.1dB
- Frequency weighting: A/C
- Analog bar graph: 2dB / 1 bar
- Sampling rate: FAST: 125ms, SLOW: 1s
- Analog signal output (AC and DC)
- Power: 4x 1.5V AA battery or 5V external
- Size: 9.5”x2.5”x1.5”
- Weight: 9.5 oz (270 g), batteries included
- Package includes one eS440A, carrying case, 4x AA batteries, analog output interface cable and user manual