The eT820F is an instant read digital meat thermometer. It’s perfect for grilling, BBQ, smoking, and turkey, but it’s simply a great all-purpose cooking and food thermometer. This thermometer takes reading fast, within 5 seconds, and measurements are accurate to ±1.5°F. The built-in smart sensor quickly jumps to the target temperature range, then stabilizes within 3-4 seconds. Most digital thermometers, including “instant read” ones, slowly tick up to the final temperature in a linear fashion, not this one.
The probe tip is 4.75″ long probe and made of high quality 304 stainless steel. The housing is water resistant so coated with a non-slip rubber. The thermometer withstands not only splash water but also steam, one of the main reasons many digital thermometers fail prematurely.
The eT820F has a temperature range of -49°F to 392°F, and resolution of 0.1°F. This device measures and displays Fahrenheit only. It is powered by one LR44 coin-cell battery (included and pre-installed). The thermometer automatically powers off after 15 minutes.
- Very accurate – Every single unit is quality controlled to exceed its specified accuracy of ±1.5°F for guaranteed performance. Reliable readings and no guessing.Great all-purpose cooking and food thermometer. Perfect for grilling, BBQ, smoking, turkey, prime rib.
- Fast 5-second response time – Smart sensor quickly jumps to the target temperature range, then stabilizes within 3-4 seconds. Most digital thermometers, including “instant read” ones, slowly tick up to the final temperature in a linear fashion. The eT820F greatly speeds up your measurement.
- Long probe with slender tip – The 4.75” long probe keeps you from burning your hands while measuring. The slender 0.1” probe tip avoids big punctures, which means the meat juices stay in the meat where they belong. The probe is made of high quality 304 stainless steel and is protected by a silicone cap.
- Water resistant housing – The attractive non-slip rubber-coated housing is IPX4 water-resistant and withstands not only splash water but also steam, one of the main reasons many digital thermometers fail prematurely. Clean the probe with a damp cloth or sponge, but do not fully submerge it in water and do not clean the device in a dishwasher.
- Wide Temperature range of -49°F to 392°F. Resolution 0.1°F. Measures and displays Fahrenheit only. Easy-to-read display. Features a HOLD button so you can read the temperature after you pull it out of the meat. Auto-power off after 15 minutes. Powered by one LR44 coin-cell battery (included and pre-installed). 10-YEAR WARRANTY, HASSLE-FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE, and 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Finally! A fast, accurate and truly water resistant cooking thermometer that delivers real instant-read accurate measurements and long life durability in one easy-to-use instrument. The eT820F internal meat and cooking thermometer is just what the doctor ordered for knowing your cooked meats have reached a healthy internal temperature in seconds.
The ultra fast sensor technology pops right to the temperature range in a couple of seconds, stabilizing on the final temperature within just a few more seconds. Then press the ‘hold’ button and withdraw the thermometer to safely read the temperature without having to hold the thermometer in the meat or food being measured!
Works smoothly and without a hitch to measure hot liquids, solid foods, baked goods, meats and any other foods you need to check for proper re-heating temperatures or initial cooking temperatures.
No more one-shot internal thermometer experiences… Steam is the number one killer of cheap, poorly made internal thermometers, when moisture reaches these sensitive electronics and battery compartments – but not with the eT820F. The rubberized sealed housing safely keeps steam and moisture out of the sensitive electronics and battery compartment for a long stable life.
The extra long probe with its slender tip keeps this thermometer from putting your hands in too-close contact with hot foods and keeps the probe from punching big holes in foods and causing meat juices to drain out of your delicious steaks and roasts.
The eT820F is ennoLogic’s newest flag ship cooking thermometer with all the features and benefits you’ve come to expect from any ennoLogic product. Try one today and you’ll see why our customers consistently say “Love it!” and “Great Product” when reviewing our products!
Click Here to Purchase the eT82F Digital Internal Meat Thermometer at Amazon.com